Wednesday Through Monday:
Purchase US/CA Tracking Numbers For $.50!
This is rare- we never do this: In honor of the shopping season and to say thanks to our wonderful customers, we are offering a special deal on US/CA tracking numbers.
Beginning at 12:01am EST on Wednesday November 27th, purchase new local OR toll-free tracking numbers* in the US or Canada for just 50 cents for the first month. It’s a steal!!
Don’t delay– this deal ends on 11:59pm EST on Cyber Monday, December 2nd. This is a great way to:
- try out our service if you’ve been waiting
- track campaigns across December with new tracking numbers
- expand your tracking program at a great discount
To take advantage of this offer, simply login during the promotional window and you will see these prices reflected when you search for new numbers.
We are incredibly thankful for all of you.
The CallTrackingMetrics Team * $.50 promotion only applies to local and toll-free numbers in the US and Canada purchased through the CallTrackingMetrics website from 12:01am EST on Wednesday November 27h through 11:59pm EST on Monday December 2nd 2013. Does not apply to previously purchased tracking numbers up for renewal. Numbers purchased at $.50 promotional rate will renew 30 days from purchase at the standard price listed for the plan you are on, which can be found here: https://calltrackingmetrics.com/plans or here for existing customers: https://calltrackingmetrics.com/accounts/change_plan Numbers purchased at promotional rate cannot be ported away from CallTrackingMetrics service until they have been in use for at least 90 days on CallTrackingMetrics system.
CallTrackingMetrics is excited to announce the launch of its first mobile app: now available for purchase in iTunes for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Have you ever been on the road and wanted to check in on your call volume for the day or see how your latest ad is performing? Maybe you’d like to review the calls you missed, listen to the recordings and quickly call everyone back?
CallTrackingMetrics wants to make your life easier thats why we’re launching the CallTrackingMetrics Call App, a new way to interact with our tracking software.
Each phone call coming in through your tracking numbers immediately appears in the app so that you can view the exact advertisement that led to the call– down to the search keyword level. You are also able to add notes and tags for each caller as well as review the recordings of all incoming calls through your tracking numbers.
All of the latest stats for each of your advertisements are available through the app and you can easily switch between multiple accounts.
Plus you can even call people back right from your iPhone/iPad.
Highlights of the app:
- Switch between CTM accounts easily
- View a mobile call log on the go
- Review calls, add notes for calls, tag calls etc.
- Mark sales/conversions for calls
- Call people back right from your phone
- View latest stats for your sources/accounts
- Make payments into your accounts
Try it out– let us know what you think. The app is available for just $1.99!
Android users- do not fret! Our Android app is nearing completion and will be available soon. We will announce it as soon as it is available.
View all of your accounts and switch between them.
View all of our phone calls and listen to recordings.
We rolled out an updated look to our main navigation this weekend in an effort to make things easier to find and more streamlined. We looked at the most frequently used aspects of our service and have tried to make them as easy to find as possible and organized more administrative components to the system into one new administrative dropdown.
Here are some of the changes you should know about:
- Notifications (Automatic emails, SMS messages etc that are sent out each time calls come in): Can now be found in the “reporting” menu.
- Texts: This is a new menu item and one we plan to build out more as we continue to enhance our text messaging capabilities in the coming months. At this point, you can find “text settings” and your “text log” in this menu.
- New administration dropdown in the far right of the navigation (click on your email address): This now houses all the administrative features of your accounts and agency such as:
- Manage Accounts/Add New Account
- Account Settings
- Agency Settings
- Manage Users
- Agency Settings: We have re-designed the agency settings page to include a comprehensive sub-navigation of all of the agency set up, white label, price schedules, sign up pages etc. Anything agency related can now be found within the “Agency Settings” page.
- Webhooks and Account Logs: Now found within the “advanced” area of “account settings ” (which as referenced above is now in the dropdown next to your email address in the top right)
- Switch Between Accounts: The box to use to toggle between sub-accounts is still found at the top of the page, its just moved over a little!
As many of your have now heard, beginning October 16, 2013, the FCC updated the TCPA rules which requires all marketers/businesses to get prior express written consent for all autodialed and/or pre-recorded calls/texts sent/made to cell phones and pre-recorded calls made to residential landlines for marketing purposes. You can read more here.
We just recently released a new feature that allows you to not only automatically send follow up text messages after a caller calls one of your tracking numbers, but we also worked hard to make sure that you can be compliant with the new FCC rules.
How To Set Up Auto-Text Back:
1) In the call settings area (within the numbers menu), you can now turn on an auto-text to be sent to your mobile phone callers after they call your tracking numbers. You can configure exactly what you want the text to say in this area as well.
2) Based on the new TCPA rules, you must receive explicit consent from each caller prior to sending the text messages or you could be fined $500 to $1500 per text message. We recommend using our voice menu feature to satisfy this requirement.
You can set up a voice greeting (through our “voice menu” feature found in the numbers menu) that lets your callers know that they can receive text messages from your company with special offers and they can consent by pressing a keypress. We store this information so you can retrieve it if you ever need the documentation of their consent. If caller does not consent, the call is still connected but no automatic text messages will go to this caller from you.
Here’s an example voice menu set up:
Notice in the above example, there is a keypress 2 that callers do not have to press which is the default routing option if they do not press 1 to consent to text messages. This ensures that your callers are all connected even if they do not consent to text messages.
Let us know what you think of the new feature!
We just finished a new video describing CallTrackingMetrics call tracking integration with Google Analytics and Adwords. It is a quick 2 minute description of the process and how your calls end up in Analytics as events and Adwords as conversions.
CallTrackingMetrics integration with Google is set up in a matter of minutes and saves advertisers a ton of time optimizing their campaigns- because all inbound calls from advertising will show up in Google as conversions in addition to online conversions. Now, you only have to look for everything in one place.
Check out the video.
In case you missed it, it was announced this week that Google has started switching all searches over to encrypted searches using HTTPS- which means that no more organic search keyword information will be passed along with those searches.
When Google first started blocking keyword information for logged in users 2 years ago, it was a very controversial decision. Since then, we have seen the % of organic searches with “not provided” as the keyword climb from 30% in 2011, to 50% in 2012 and as recently as this summer, it was up to about 75%.
You can expect this number to be near 100% as of this fall when Google makes these changes.
We are excited to announce our new Enterprise plan which allows agencies to white label the CallTrackingMetrics software on their own domain and control the prices they charge their customers for use of the service. This leverages our new integration with Stripe, a payment processing system that any agency can begin using to process credit card payments from their clients.
As you may know by now, CallTrackingMetrics makes it really easy to sync your incoming phone calls into Analytics as Events and then into Adwords as Conversions. We have recently released an update to that integration that enables you to refine your goals to complete just the first time a caller calls- thus avoiding the issue of having duplicate conversions sync into Adwords for the same person that calls multiple times.
We wanted to let everyone know about an important change we made to the system over the weekend. You may recall how you used to have to enter “custom formats” to your receiving numbers if the phone number that appears on your website is different than your receiving number and you wanted the number to dynamically change to a tracking number… Today, we rolled out an update that introduces “website target numbers” for each of your tracking numbers. Target numbers are the phone numbers that our script should look for on your website and then swap to a tracking number.
Integrating your CallTrackingMetrics account to Raven Tools is easy using Zapier’s trigger system. To get started, simply set your “zap” at zapier.com choosing CallTrackingMetrics as the trigger and Raven Tools as the action. To set up this trigger, you will need to subscribe to Zapier’s premium service, which starts at just $15 a month.
You can choose for a number of things to happen in Raven Tools each time new calls come in, such as automatically adding new search keywords into Raven Tools keyword dashboard each time a call comes in from a keyword.
Setting up your CTM and Raven Tools Zap