We rolled out an updated look to our main navigation this weekend in an effort to make things easier to find and more streamlined. We looked at the most frequently used aspects of our service and have tried to make them as easy to find as possible and organized more administrative components to the system into one new administrative dropdown.
Here are some of the changes you should know about:
- Notifications (Automatic emails, SMS messages etc that are sent out each time calls come in): Can now be found in the “reporting” menu.
- Texts: This is a new menu item and one we plan to build out more as we continue to enhance our text messaging capabilities in the coming months. At this point, you can find “text settings” and your “text log” in this menu.
- New administration dropdown in the far right of the navigation (click on your email address): This now houses all the administrative features of your accounts and agency such as:
- Agency Settings: We have re-designed the agency settings page to include a comprehensive sub-navigation of all of the agency set up, white label, price schedules, sign up pages etc. Anything agency related can now be found within the “Agency Settings” page.
- Webhooks and Account Logs: Now found within the “advanced” area of “account settings ” (which as referenced above is now in the dropdown next to your email address in the top right)
- Switch Between Accounts: The box to use to toggle between sub-accounts is still found at the top of the page, its just moved over a little!